SUBMISSIONS NOW OPEN FOR THE 2012-2013 SCHOOL YEAR!
How to Submit to The Portal:
- Email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Drop it in the submissions tray in the Main Office by Julie Countryman's desk.
- Bring it to Mr. Pommer in Room 108.
- Turn it in to your English Teacher.
- Remember: The first deadline for submissions is March 19th!
Submit as soon and often as possible! We would love to see all that you've been creating.
Printable Submission Form!
What to Submit:
- Original Sheet Music
- Non-Fiction/Narrative Pieces
- Original Comics
- Short Stories
- Art (any medium - drawings, paintings, etc.)
Requirements for Submissions:
- Your work must be original!
- Sheet music should be digitally produced, or finely hand written (Musicians, you know how hard handwritten music is to read when reproduced).
- 3D or large art should be photographed and submitted that way.
- Short stories should be around 1000 words maximum.
- Vulgar or profane language will be dealt with on a case by case basis. The Portal Staff does not support undue censorship, but acknowledges sensitivities. Please submit your piece as you believe to be fit.
- If your piece is submitted through email, please include the following information:
-First and last name
-Title of piece
- If the Portal Staff believes any edits need to be made, they will be sent to the author for approval before publishing.
- There is no limit on number of submissions per artist so just keep submitting!